Marketing Consultant Patrick Giammarco Hosts Small Business Marketing Webinar
Giammarco will present the 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success during a free, one-hour Webinar tailored to small businesses, on December 8, 2011 from 11 am-12 noon.
Attendees of this Webinar will learn how to:
- Develop a marketing strategy that creates momentum
- Narrow your marketing focus to capture ideal customers
- Create content and marketing materials that educate
- Generate leads from multiple sources
- Live by the marketing calendar
The 7 steps to successful small business marketing are:
- Develop Strategy Before Tactics - Most businesses want to go straight to promotional tactics (i.e. brochures, websites, social media, etc.) and often fall prey to an unsystematic “marketing idea of the week” approach. A well-defined strategy provides an anchor for which all marketing decisions and activities are founded.
- Embrace the Marketing Hourglass - The marketing hourglass suggests that there is a logical progression at which every customer comes to know, like and trust a business. The key is to systematically develop touch points, processes and products/services for each of the seven phases of the hourglass.
- Adopt a Publishing Model - Done well, marketing can eliminate the need to sell. Your marketing materials can do the job of selling if you focus on creating a set of materials that provide an education for readers – an education that compels them to engage and buy.
- Create a Total Web Presence - A website should be so much more than a static brochure. Enhancing your website and overall digital footprint will generate leads 24/7/365 and increase your exposure tenfold.
- Orchestrate the Lead Generation Trio - Whether you do it today or it takes three months to get done, your lead generation system needs to involve three components: advertising, referrals and public relations. You should start to build components that routinely generate leads using all three of these strategies.
- Drive a Lead Conversion System - The phone rings. Your lead generation system worked. What do you do with that lead? Most small businesses leave it to chance. Selling and lead conversion need a systematic, process-driven approach as well. What are the next steps? Do you have a systematic way to educate on how you’re different? How do you communicate information about how you’re different?
- Live By the Marketing Calendar - Carve out a portion of every day and make an appointment to do some marketing. It is such an essential aspect of the long-term success and survival of your business.
What will you do to increase sales in 2012?
To register for the free, one-hour webinar, visit: http://goo.gl/fxkvG.
Everyone who attends the Webinar will receive a bonus gift valued at $250.
Free, one-hour Webinar tailored to small business owners
7 steps to small business marketing success are:
1) Develop Strategy Before Tactics
2) Embrace the Marketing Hourglass
3) Adopt a Publishing Model
4) Create a Total Web Presence
5) Orchestrate the Lead Generation Trio
6) Drive a Lead Conversion System
7) Live By the Marketing Calendar
When: Thursday, December 8, 2011
Time: 11 am-12 noon
Everyone that signs up will also receive a bonus gift valued at $250
“Small business marketing is a system, not an event,” said Giammarco. “Too many businesses fall into the chaotic cycle of producing the ‘marketing idea of the week’ and miss an opportunity to product significant and sustainable marketing results. This Webinar is aimed at providing seven simple steps for small business marketing success.”
PWG Marketing, LLC is a marketing consulting firm that simplifies marketing for small business by installing the Duct Tape Marketing system. Founded in 2008 by entrepreneur and Authorized Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, Patrick Giammarco, PWG Marketing works with small businesses to generate more leads by developing and implementing a marketing and referral system. PWG Marketing helps companies identify ideal clients, find and communicate a core difference, create marketing materials that educate, get found more easily online and create and live by a marketing calendar. Based in Perrysburg, OH, PWG small business marketing can be found at www.pwgmarketing.com.