Take centre stage, strut your stuff and dazzle with the launch of ghd’s most eye-catching limited edition range to date - the ghd Peacock Collection. Three individual limited editions form an iridescent injection of jewel colours; sapphire blue, amethyst purple and emerald green.
Be admired and draw attention with the explosive beauty of the blue sapphire, the glamorously alluring properties of the purple amethyst, or the irresistible glisten of the emerald green collection. Whatever your style there is a hue to make sure all eyes are ﬁrmly on you.
The stunning ghd Peacock Collectionis on trend for Spring Summer 2012, as striking iridescent ﬁnishes graced the high-end designer runways of Marc Jacobs and Chanel, whilst bold, gem-coloured hues featured heavily at Oscar de La Renta and Rodarte.
Available in three enchanting colour ways, the Peacock Collection limited edition features the iconic brand’s most luxurious styler to date – the ghd Gold Classic styler - transformed with striking plates, allowing you to create a multitude of looks from curls, ﬂicks and waves to the sleek and straight styles showcased on Spring Summer 2012’s most decadent catwalk shows, ensuring you stand out from the crowd.
Encased in a gorgeous eye-catching keepsake box and presented in a beautiful shimmering Peacock feather embroidered roll bag with internal satin pouch, each limited edition styler from the Peacock Collection contains the following exclusive goodies:
• ghd Gold Classic styler (the newest and sleekest to date)
• Protective plate guard
• Gorgeous matching plates, accents and power indicator light
Be bold, be striking, and be inspired with the ghd Peacock Collection.
ghd products are available in the ﬁnest salons and ghdhair.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
• ghd Peacock Collection RRP £119
• ghd is always written in lower case
• ghd is an iconic British, professionally endorsed hair styling brand, available only through exclusive premier salons, ghdhair.com and a few select retailers
• ghd has been transforming the way women style their hair around the world for more than ten years: ghd re-invented the professional hairstyling tool market ten years ago with the launch of its ground breaking styler replacing ﬂat irons, straighteners and curlers with a professional styling tool designed for salon use that could also be used easily by women at home
• ghd recently launched their new Gold Series range of stylers in 3 sizes
• ghd IV styler named the ultimate styling gadget in the Readers kiss of approval Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2011 for the ninth consecutive year
• ghd was awarded Best Hair Styler for the 8th year running at the InStyle Beauty Awards on February 1st 2011
• Heralded as the ‘Aston Martin of Haircare’, ghd was named best styling tool at the 2011 Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards, as voted by their readers
• ghd won Best Life-Changing Product in the Fabulous 2011 Beauty Awards
• ghd Eras won the Best Gadget category Fabulous 2011 Beauty Awards
• ghd have been winners of the InStyle ‘Best Flat Iron’ Beauty Buy award for nine years running
• ghd was once again voted as a Coolbrand for 2011 by the Superbrands’ CoolBrands Initiative. The eighth annual CoolBrands results follow extensive independent research amongst both inﬂuential opinion formers and the British public
• The ofﬁcial ghd website is ghdhair.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - PLEASE CONTACT SHINE COMMUNICATIONS
Dominique Rock or Jo Torn on 020 7100 7100 or [email protected] / [email protected]