Not Social Media But Website has Most Potential For Generating Sales Leads Finds Survey
Survey Finds Corporate Websites Have Most Potential to Generate More B2B Sales Compared To Social Media.
London - 9 May 2012 - According to a 2012 Engago Technologies survey social media has little potential compared to the corporate website as before and during all purchase processes the website gets visited multiple times.
Although social media is heralded as the silver bullet, in contrary to B2C, businesses hardly use social media and as such have minimal potential for sales lead generation in B2B.
On the other hand business purchases are strongly influenced by the corporate website visits. These visits happen before and during the purchase process.
The challenge for the corporate website is to convert as much visitors into leads. As hardly any of the visitors will ever directly contact the company (less than 3% across all industries), the potential lead value of the website should be exploited better. Marketing and sales should know what companies are visiting the website and why they are visiting for knowing the kind of interest and which products they are interested in.
In order to solve this challenge the use of a web service that:
- Identifies the companies visiting
- Their interest in products or solutions by search terms used and pages most visited by visitors and all of the visitors from a company
- Their level of interest from the number of visitors of a company, number of returning visitors and direct hits or reference sites
Will solve this challenge.
This information allows for:
- Calling or emailing timely the interested companies
- Presenting the products or solutions interested in to solely interested companies-
Converting much more visitors into leadsFor more information about this powerful visitor identification information, lead generation and customer intelligence system, please visit: www.LEADSExplorer.com
Engago Technologies Ltd.
Engago Technologies is a leading provider of on demand lead generation, visitor conversion and customer retention by delivering actionable information for businessmen to drive new business, increase revenue for all industries. Engago Technologies Ltd. is a privately held company headquartered nearby London, UK and was winner Red Herring 100 Europe in 2008.
- Social media is not suited for B2B lead generation
- The corporate website is best suited for B2B lead generation
- The conversion of visitors on the website to leads is the main problem
- Solve it with a visitor identification web service like LEADSExplorer
Caller display for websites